Position: CNC Setter/Operator
Rate: £11.25ph + £6 shift allowance
Hours: 40 per week - Hours of work rotating shift 06.00 - 14.00 Monday to Friday.
14.00 - 22.00 Monday to Thursday and 10.00 - 18.00 on a Friday.
- To include setting and operating 3 axis Fanuc, Hurco, Mazak CNC machining centres.
- Passing off new set ups with the ability to read technical drawings
- Work to specifications, technical drawings and quality control build procedures recording all relevant data
- Carry out inspections on own work, record all as built dimensions on route inspection and record settings ensure all parts are fitted and working.
- Ensure you carry out your tasks in line with Safe Systems of Work Procedures.
- Carry out any task that may be deemed appropriate
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working with aluminium would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise own work and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to develop interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain Health & Safety controls