Salary: Starting at £30,273.96
Shifts/Hours: Monday - Friday and occasional weekend work is required 07:00am and 20:00pm
The purpose of this role is to provide expert technical advice, assistance and information to AA patrols and members and deployment staff via the telephone.
• Provide technical advice to Service Advisors and AA members in live breakdown situations to prevent the unnecessary deployment of patrols.
• Provide professional technical advice AA members relating to non breakdown related situations.
• Allocate appropriate resource to roadside breakdowns.
• Provide front line support for patrol mobile technology devices.
• Process all calls professionally and efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Record all enquiries on the appropriate database to assist with the provision of detailed management information.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience
• 5 year’s motor vehicle repair experience working on a range of different vehicles.
• Ability to communicate complex technical information in layman’s terms.
• Vehicle diagnostics experience and repair knowledge.
• Knowledge of vehicle recovery systems and methods.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of customer care.
• Knowledge of telematics systems and B call.
• Experience of working in a call centre is desirable.
Education and Qualifications
• NVQ level 3 in motor vehicle maintenance and repair or another nationally recognised level 3 technical certificate.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexible approach to work.
• Good communication and problem solving skills.