Help Desk Consultant
UK | Warwick, England - Automotive Dealer Management System
- Full time position
- Immediate start
- Full training provided
ABOUT US: Titan Dealer Management Solutions.
Titan products are built on innovation, reflecting the creativity of the people behind them. Ethical, motivated, fanatical about customer satisfaction, and driven for self-improvement, every Titan employee shares a passion for excellence.
Our management ethos is to recognise and nurture an individual’s strengths and abilities to maximise their potential, both personally and professionally. Blend this with a philosophy of innovative excellence, and an individual’s growth within Titan is limitless.
We are seeking a full time Help Desk Consultant for our support team within our Warwick office.
This role is a team based position providing e-mail and telephone support to users around the United Kingdom and Ireland whom operate our Dealer Management System within the Automotive environment.
Full training on the Titan Dealer Management System, internal documentation activities, and task tracking software is provided.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of the Accounts, Parts, Service and Vehicle Departments, the functions, general processes and how the departments inter-relate within an Automotive Dealership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven ability to work within a team environment, with the capacity to both lend support and seek support when required.
- A strong work ethic, and be motivated by attaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- A willingness and ability to show flexibility with working hours.
- Minimum of three years experience working either in the Dealership environment or as a supplier to Automotive dealerships.