A successful and reputable financial services firm based in Bromsgrove are looking for a highly organised and career driven Trainee Paraplanner to support their fast-paced environment and to provide support for the team.
Have you recently graduated from University and are keen to get into financial services. Do you want to become part of a firm who has an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment. You will be supported with your exams and be encouraged to progress within the firm.
- Day to day management of the team
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of quality output and service
- Communicating and liaising with staff, professional contacts and clients
- Preparation and processing of all aspects of new business through to completion
- Previous experience is essential in an IFA firm
- Degree is essential
- Experience and managing teams
- Enthusiastic, positive and motivated
- Strong Presentation skills
Synonyms: Report Writer, Technical Sales Support, paraplanner, Para Planner, Practice manager, ifa manager, office manager, team leader, ifa administrator, client services administrator, financial planning administrator, financial planning support
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.