Field Services Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract - Warrington
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 144,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Field Service Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for facilitating all internal tasks required to enable your engineers to provide a world class service. You will be an integral part of a fast moving, ever-evolving business and therefore must have the capability to manage change and act as an ambassador to our customers with a focus on their complete satisfaction.
1. Coordinating all activities for your customers, using your time management skills to prioritise and ensure accurate completion of all works;
2. Work with your allocated Field Support Operational Managers to provide a streamlined process and enable them to focus on value added activity;
3. The preparation and monitoring of contracts, planners, forecasts working with your stakeholders to ensure efficiencies and effectiveness;
4. Maintaining records in sufficient detail to enable an accurate account of contract history;
5. Liaison with customers, suppliers, contractors, engineering and other internal departments;
6. Be an enabler for quality communication, supporting and managing targets and deliverables;
7. Process invoices in a timely, accurate manner, adding detailed customer references/notes;
8. Process orders onto SAP and arrange delivery to site by liaising with suppliers and customers;
9. Approve engineers time sheets in accordance with the despatch console;
Account Management/Administration experience
Computer literate (Microsoft packages)
Flexible and willing to work as part of a team
Good verbal and written communication skills
Self-starter with a pro-active, can-do approach
Full clean driving licence and the willingness to travel if and when required would be desirable but not essential
It is important that each Field Services Coordinators are enthusiastic and confident team players with the ability to multi-task and the drive to achieve results.
The Coordinator will need an ability to work to tight timescales in a pressurised environment and be accountable for each action taken.
They will require an attention to detail to ensure all records are maintained on all systems that we operate.
Strong organisational skills as the role is varied with each element requiring ever changing levels of priority
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.