Employee Relations Advisor
I am recruiting for a Temporary Employee Relations Advisor to work for a brilliant business in Coventry. The role is working within their very busy service centre and offers support to all employees across the business. You will be required for an on-going basis, The role offers a competitive salary of £15 - £17 per hour.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responding to high volume of queries and case management
- Advise on all ER related matters including but not limited to disciplinary, grievance and long term sick
- Managing flexible working requests
- Management of tribunal claims
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure up to date knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Ad hoc project work
You must be:
- CIPD L7 Qualified
- Have extensive knowledge of employment legislation, relevant case law and its application in a commercial environment
- Strong IT skills
Due to the nature of the role being temporary, the successful candidate will need to be either immediately available or available at short notice, i.e 1 week.
If an opportunity to work in an international house hold name, in a busy HR department where career development is definite, then this could be a very exciting role for you. If you are interested and wish to be considered, then please do apply with your most up to date CV below.