Gap personnel are working as an employment agency on behalf of our client to recruiter for a Quality Inspect. You will be working alongside the quality manager, and be responsible for the inspection of finished parts.
- Inspect, test or measure products being produced
- Measure products with Vernier Callipers, micrometres, height gauges, slip gauges etc.,
- Assist with containment activities
- Accept or reject finished items
- Follow set procedure for quarantining non-confirming product
- Using CMM (ITP software) and interpreting results - although training can be provided
- Carrying out cleanliness tests of product
- Undertaking plant chemical tests
- Flexible approach to work and support other areas of production
- Inspect incoming goods from suppliers
You must have a keen eye for detail and have previous experience in working in a similar role in an engineering and or manufacturing environment
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9am to 6pm, Fridays 7:45am to 12:45pm, and is paying £8.45 per hour.
If you are interested then please apply with your CV to this advert or email
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.