An opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a new team within this highly successful organisation. Working within a large 'best in class’ finance function you will play an important role within the credit control department in meeting cash flow requirements with a strong emphasis on building and maintaining client relationships ensuring service standards are of the highest level. Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
What will you be doing as a Credit Controller in this leading company?
• Ensure that all outstanding balances are collected within the agreed payment terms.
• Advise the Credit Manager where applicable with clients defaulting on payments.
• Deal with client queries and maintain service levels.
• Liaise with the Operations Managers making them aware of any issues with payment and where applicable request assistance.
• Record all actions relating to Credit Control, i.e. payment promises/disputes etc.
What qualities and skills are we looking for you to be successful in this role?
• Previous experience (minimum of 2 years) of working within a Credit Control function of a large business
• Have a good understanding of accounting systems and a knowledge of how the sales ledger functions operate
• Highly computer literate, MS Office, in-particular must be fully conversant with Excel and ideally know how to carry out functions such as Macros, Pivot Tables and Lookups
• Have the ability to prioritise an ever changing workload in a deadline driven environment
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively
• Proactive and thorough in your approach
• Thrive in a fast paced high volume environment where 'change’ is the norm!
So what’s in it for you?
• A competitive Salary and Benefits Package with the opportunity for career progression.
• A vibrant and fun working environment where hard work and achievement are recognised
• Great opportunities for personal career development and future promotion prospects
• High quality offices with good local facilities and free parking
Based in Dudley this position is commutable from Birmingham, Dudley, Black Country, Halesowen, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Walsall, West Bromwich, parts of Staffordshire, Solihull.
If you are an experienced Credit Controller looking to springboard your career to the next level then please apply immediately.