Help desk Administrator
Based in the Birmingham offices of this prestigious property firm, looking for a Tramps Helpdesk Administrator. You will be providing first line business support to around 500 users of specialist property management systems.
Experience is less important than having the right personal qualities. On the job training will be provided, but ability to make a positive contribution from day one is crucial.
Enthusiastic, motivated self-starter; quick learner; ability to work well as an individual and in a team; good planning and organising skills to deal with fast-paced environment; keen to provide excellent customer experience every time; very detail orientated with good problem solving skills.
Excellent benefits and working conditions available within this popular firm.
Essential requirements within this Helpdesk Administrator role include:
• Customer liaison and/or helpdesk experience.
• Experience of dealing with or managing systems (experience of Tramps or other property management systems ideal, but not essential).
• Good understanding of property management ideal but not essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills.
Key areas of responsibility within this Tramps Helpdesk Administrator position include:
• To accurately record, progress and resolve user issues/requests (system bugs, how do I type queries, performance issues, new user requests etc) with property management system.
• To liaise with users, internal technical support team, other team members and system provider to achieve prompt and accurate resolution of issues.
• Managing helpdesk email accounts in an organised manner, logging and filing all calls accurately so other team members can follow on
• Accurately setting up new suppliers records on TRAMPS only with the appropriate documentation in line with internal process.
• Contribute to company 'Supplier vetting project’ and updating TRAMPS database accordingly.
• Completion of banking software administration to support PM
• Support the production of housekeeping reports to ensure system & data integrity
• Process CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) queries and conduit between the business and the suppliers
To apply for this Helpdesk Administrator opportunity, please email your CV immediately, in Word format, (not PDF), quoting "Helpdesk Administrator".
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this Helpdesk Administrator position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn’t blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.