Are you an experienced Sous Chef or Kitchen Team Leader seeking the chance to work in a busy fresh food restaurant? Would you prefer to work within an independent, rapidly expanding company that offers genuine career development opportunities? If so read on!! We have a great role in Derby which pays up to £26000 + Tips, bonus and great benefits package.
Who is the Client?
- An established, privately owned restaurant business who treat their employees as an extension of their family and not just payroll numbers.
- An award-winning organisation who manages a collection of authentic fresh food restaurants who are currently expanding across the UK.
- A business who are hugely committed to developing from within; many of their leaders, are people who have grown up within the business.
- They invest heavily in their Chef`s training and have established their own chef school.
What will I need to do?
As the Sous Chef / Kitchen Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Support your head chef in running a busy branded kitchen, which turns over around 400 covers a day
- Ensuring that you maintain food quality to company guidelines and constantly seek to exceed guest expectations
- Maintain the profit of your kitchen including ordering, deliveries, stock taking, control of wastage and managing your labour
- Support the Head Chef in recruiting, training and developing the kitchen team of around 8, so that they can reach their potential
- Coaching and mentoring other members of the team
- Maintaining exceptional standard of cleanliness, adhering to all aspects of Food Safety, Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy.
What`s on offer?
- Our client offers their Sous Chef a competitive salary of up to £26,000, plus tips & bonus
- Great working hours (you won`t exceed your contract!)
- Fantastic selection of lifestyle appropriate benefits on offer
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career
Where do I apply?
Interested? Think you have what it takes to be a Sous Chef / Kitchen Team Leader for this awesome company? Then Click below to make an application today
This role would suit an existing Head Chef, Kitchen Manager, Kitchen Team Leader, Senior Sous Chef, Sous Chef, Senior Chef du Partie (CDP) or similar from a fresh food restaurant concept.
Derby is easily commutable from Burton upon Trent, Matlock, Ashbourne, Loughborough, Ilkeston, Nottingham, Uttoxeter, Long Eaton and surrounding areas.