Interim Senior Finance Analyst
Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with an industry leader on a worldwide scale. They are seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team for a period of around 6 months.
A broad outlook of responsibilities include:
• Preparing variance analysis for sales and marketing data to be inputted to a business plan
• Taking part in continuous system improvement
• Analysing of budgets/forecasts and business plans to drive optimal revenue strategy
• Providing ad-hoc data analysis where required
• Ensuring robust price and revenue assumptions are held in forecasting tools
Skills and Experience:
• The successful individual will be a qualified accountant
• Previous experience of a similar role is essential
• Must have the ability to work autonomously with little management involvement
• Ability to work to tight timescales.
This is an opportunity for a bright accountant to join a leading company and comes with an attractive benefits package as well as industry leading salary.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future. If your skills aren’t quite right for this role, don’t worry! We have a whole host of other great vacancies at www.express-recruitment.co.uk and our talented team would love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.