Information Administrator - IT
Information Administrator (IT)
£18,000 to £25,000
This exciting brand new role is working for an established and growing business based in Wolverhampton. You will be office based and responsible for looking after and maintaining essential information for all the customers.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, great write up skills, be extremely organised, have problem solving skills and able to learn / be confident with new IT processes and software. This role will provide progression and advancement so it is essential that candidates can demonstrate their potential.
Key skills, attributes and experiences:
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to use corporate language as this role will involve talking to customers to obtain information
• To be able to demonstrate attention to detail, record keeping and write up skills.
• Ability to adapt to and learn different computer systems
• Experience of setting up and maintaining business processes
• Confident to follow technical instructions to try and solve basic issues
• Ability to handle multiple enquiries/workstreams simultaneously and hit deadlines
• Experience of using a CRM system
• Design and document processes including making short explanatory videos
• To have an excellent understanding of general commercial IT norms & usage
• Extremely strong administrative support required including all Microsoft Suite
• Used to adhering to processes to ensure legally compliant outcomes and able to follow a task through to completion.
• The ideal candidate will be persistent, resilient, eager to learn, show initiative, determined and able to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis.
• True team player
This is an amazing opportunity to be involved within a business that prides itself in providing the very best products and support to both their customers and employees.
Salary & Benefits:
• £18,000 to £25,000
• Health scheme
• Death in service benefit
• Free parking
• 20 - 25 days of annual leave plus stats.
• Additional days off
• Hours - 37.5 Monday to Friday