West Midlands / Birmingham
Salary £28,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group with 59 Hospitals and treatment centres nationwide. They currently have over 10,000 staff and are a magnet for the best healthcare professionals who are looking to grow and advance within their careers.
Their Birmingham hospital are currently looking for a Senior RGN to join their Surgical ward team. They have 32 beds over 2 wards for surgical recovery from a variety of surgeries.
- Have at least 12 months; experience as a senior or acting as a senior staff nurse in a surgical ward environment.
- Be able to manage a work load of 3-4 patients while coordinating junior nurses allocations on a shift to shift basis.
- Be able to balance patient care with effective clinical decision making in the best interests of the patient.
- Be able to take on projects within the department and see them through to conclusion.
- Be able to work on a flexible rota
The role is Full 37.5 hours per week: Mon & Sun: 2 Long days and 2 short days ideally.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
RGN with full registration
ENB 730 or similar qualification
Be flexible and able to manage change
Evidence of professional development
UK healthcare experience within the surgical field.
Duties of this role include:
To promote and maintain caring and highly professional standards of nursing; meeting the needs of the patients in all aspects and promoting job satisfaction within the nursing team.
The post-holder is responsible for planning and delivery of patient care to the agreed standards.
The post-holder deputises on behalf of the Ward Manager and nursing department during spans of duty.
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
- 24 -7 Counselling program.