HGV Fleet Coordinator- Shrewsbury
Add an annual turnover of $17.8 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 8,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a Fleet Coordinator to join our HGV Maintenance team in Shrewsbury.
The HGV Fleet Coordinator role involves managing and pro-actively controlling both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, including roadside breakdowns, MOT's and servicing for a specific fleet of vehicles.
Direct interaction with customers, colleagues and suppliers will play a major part within this role and as such, excellent communication skills are essential.
- The below responsibilities will be predominantly based around our Fleet of HGV's
- To assume responsibility, for all maintenance related issues for a portfolio of customers.
- This will include breakdowns, arranging inspections, MOT’s and any other fleet related operation.
- Ensuring that all the above are completed to the customer’s satisfaction and handling any maintenance related problems during or after the rental.
- To expedite and follow through breakdowns and possible re-charges notification, whilst maintaining and developing customer confidence and satisfaction.
- To run daily reports and periodic reports as required.
- To maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with Company requirements and procedures.
- To organise and book vehicle maintenance, servicing and MOT’s in accordance with Company and legislative requirements. Operating best practice at managing and minimising all maintenance costs, without compromising customer service.
- To identify and action any relevant “Loss of Use” claims.
- To manage and coordinate activity of reporting staff and also allocated fitter resource
- To build a rapport with customers and suppliers alike and to gain their confidence and trust.
- Experience of managing a fleet of heavy commercial vehicles is essential
- Must be able to determine and manage priorities; be detail conscious and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Should be able to demonstrate experience within the commercial vehicle maintenance industry and have a good general basis of commercial vehicle technical knowledge
- Must possess a good standard of IT skills