Panel Beater / Repairer
MPI have a requirement for a Panel Beater / Repairer to work in Walsall.
This contract is initially for 13 weeks with the view of becoming a temp to perm contract
Pay Rates: £11.20 PAYE - £13.89 LTD (overtime rates available if overtime is worked)
Working Hours: Mon-Thur 8-5 Fri 8-2
Flexible on qualifications but must have min 5 years of experience Must have own tools, power tools supplied by the company subject to security clearance CV's reviewed within 1 week
General tools to be provided by the candidate will be screwdrivers, spanners, ratchet set, pliers etc.
If a panel beater, planishing hammers and dolly’s. If a fitter, trim removing tools and torque/spline bits. Specialist tools are supplied.
1) Skilled with 10 years’ time served preferred.
2) Able to work within teams and independently if required.
3) Aware of H&S responsibilities, relevant to the work carried out.
4) Flexible approach to ever changing work loads.
5) Good attitude, keen eye to detail and high quality standards.
6) Own hand tools and safety boots to cover initial start.
1) Light panel repairs, planishing and pin pulling.
2) Body filling of large panels and stoppering of minor damage.
3) Setting up of doors and tailgates, heavier than standard.
4) Small amounts of MIG welding, able to use 110v and air tools