My client is a prestigious business within the logistics and supply chain solutions industry. This business is huge in size with over 200 institutions across the country, delivering some of the best services known. Due to growth, they're now in need of an enthusiastic finance professional to join their lively dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be diving into a varied role that involves weekly and month end accounts work, plenty of reconciliations, sales invoicing, budget and forecasting as well as payroll functions and other duties as part of a full accounts assistant role.
If you're looking to join a very well established business that looks after its employees, providing excellent working conditions, ongoing support and training as well as a large range of benefits, then this is the role for you.
Ideally you will have:
- A confident background working both sides of the ledger, sales and purchase
- Previous experience with accounting software
- Strong excel skills
- Payroll experience will be helpful
In return you will receive:
- A chance to join an exciting new team with ambitious prospects
- The opportunity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong career stability, with opportunities to develop and progress
- A host of employee discount vouchers and other perks such as gym membership discounts
If you think you fit the description then do not hesitate to apply. Click apply now!