Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our award winning client RAC who are looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their vibrant and growing teams.
Who are the RAC
The RAC is one of the UK's most progressive motoring organisations, providing services for both private and business motorists.
With approximately 4,000 dedicated staff, the RAC operates from three UK operations and offers vehicle and breakdown services through a nationwide, branded patrol force, focusing primarily on vehicle repairs and recovery. In 2014, the RAC's patrol force of approximately 1,500 patrols attended to 2.3 million rescue breakdowns.
The RAC is committed to making motoring easier, safer, more affordable and more enjoyable for vehicle drivers and road users.
Responsibilities will be split between the taking calls from the switchboard and manning the reception desk when required.
• To answer all incoming calls
• To direct all calls to the correct destination within the business
• To log messages and pass on messages accordingly
• To log the number of calls received through switchboard during your shift
• Helping with all customer / colleague requests in a polite manner
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Scanning and filing documents
• Dealing with deliveries
• Project administration and keeping all records up to date
• Any other ad hoc reception/ administrative
The suitable candidates must have the following skills and experience:
• Strong IT skills
• Strong Communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills both on the telephone and face to face.
All candidates must have suitable experience in a similar role.
Seeking receptionist for the following dates.:
Thursday 24/8/17, Friday 25/8/17until till Friday 1/9/17 6 days 8am-5pm ( excluding 28/08/17 as it is bank holiday)
£7.50 per hour
Candidates that are successful will be subject to a credit and criminal background check.
Candidates must be aged 18 or over.