Social Worker - Adult Services - Worcestershire - £2326ph
Social Worker - Adult Services - Worcestershire - £23.26ph
Our client in Worcestershire is currently looking for an experienced qualified social worker on their adults services team.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Join a well-connected team
- Training within the role
- Supportive management
- Autonomy in role
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Opportunities to work from home
The below is essential:
- Working knowledge and practice of safeguarding
- Knowledge and practice of assets based approach
- Experience of community assessment and reviewing packages of support
- Experience of Direct Payment work
- Experience of assessment of carers needs
As a Adult Services Social Worker you will:
- Deliver high professional standards of social care practice
- Provide a social work service, including assessment, support planning, brokerage, care planning and review activity, and discharge activity to an allocated caseload.
- Provide cover and participate in team duty arrangements on a rota basis in accordance with management instructions.
- Facilitate service users and carers to undertake supported self assessments, support planning and reviews
- Facilitate service users and carers in the identification and purchasing of personalised services within the community to meet their needs.
- Responsible and imaginative in the commissioning of personalised services, seeking alternative and flexible solutions where possible.
- Undertake safeguarding adult enquiries, assessing and analysing risk and contributing to the development of multi-agency safeguarding adult plans.
- Comply with the roles and responsibilities within the Safeguarding/Risk Management framework and deliver this to a high level of competence.
- Ensure statements for court and reports for case conferences, panels and reviews are prepared and presented to a high standard, within allocated timescales and evidence the involvement of adults, families and carers.
- Respond to safeguards, risk management boards, complaints and routine enquiries and provide detailed and professional responses in accordance with relevant standards and time frames.
- Provide practice supervision and mentoring for students on placements and others including unqualified staff within the team, supporting their development with appropriate training.
- Keep up to date and comply with corporate and directorate policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with multi-disciplinary teams
- Undertake mandatory and other relevant training as required, including requirements for continued professional registration.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are followed at all times.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Available to work 37 hours a week
- A full UK license holder with business insurance
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.