Project Manager - Commercial Catering Desgin
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Manager (Commercial Catering Desgin) to join their team. This position is split between 2 office locations, both the Manchester area and London/Essex therefore the ideal candidate would be in-between.
The Project Manager role is to successfully coordinate and manage the installation of projects, maintaining margins and quality standards to deliver maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
Essential duties include:
- To deliver projects as a minimum in line with GP declared and in accordance with agreed time-scales.
- Demonstrate flexibility within the regional teams in relation to allocated projects.
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub contractors.
- Be proactive in the development of the project information to achieve minimal snagging.
- Continually be focused on maximum customer satisfaction utilising high levels of communication.
- Carry out all necessary work in progress meetings with customers and line manager keeping records of comments and actions.
- Attend one to one reviews, team meetings and identify training needs as required.
- Submit activity reports as requested by line manager.
- Full clean UK Driving License
- Commercial catering design experience (essential)
- Commercial acumen