Looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor for my client based in Worcester. You will need to have lots of experience as an Estimator within the construction sector... if that experience is specifically within roofing that would be an added benefit... In return you will be offered a salary of £25-£40k max + Car + Laptop + Phone.
The role will involve:
1. Preparation of contracts.
2. Controlling labour spends;
a. Place orders with labour
b. Controlling labour budgets
c. Analysing completed work and arranging payments.
3. Control/challenge material, hire and all other costs against budgets.
4. Raising accurate applications, which means;
a. Agreeing works completed
b. Identifying and capturing variations
c. Site visits
d. Understanding timings of materials on site, etc
5. Work with site management to forecast predicted spend and cash recovery and ensure that both are kept in line with target.
6. Forming and maintaining relationships with clients and contractors.
7. Liaising with clients and other parties on commercial issues.