Chef de Partie - 4 Luxury Hotel Kidderminster
Chef de Partie. Our client near Kidderminster is urgently recruiting a Chef de Partie to complete their brigade. This is an opportunity, for a Chef de Partie, to join a fantastic hotel that has a busy mixture of both restaurant, functions and relaxed all day dining.
* Working on all sections of the kitchen except Pastry
* Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
* Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant - rosette level
* Already a Chef de Partie or Commis/Demi on promotion looking for 1st CDP role
* Experience of working in 4 star/luxury hotel market - to 1 rosette level ideally
* Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £19-20k
Live in accommodation
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.