FLT VNA Driver
FLT VNA Driver
We are recruiting for FLT VNA Driver in the Bilston area.
As a FLT VNA Driver you will need to have:
- A Valid Forklift VNA licence
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working at heights of 12 meters safely
- Availability to work weekends
- Salary: Between £7.50ph and £8.50ph
- Working hours of an FLT VNA Driver are 6am - 4pm / 2pm - 12pm Rotating shifts Sunday to Wednesday
- Location: Bilston, West Midlands
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a FLT VNA Driver:
You will be working as a VNA driver, working on racking as high as 12 meters. Before you join the FLT team, you will be re-assessed on the VNA truck before operation of the FLT truck. Without this re-assessment you will not be able to work as a FLT driver on site. The suitable candidate will have worked on heights similar to 12 meters. Candidates who come from busy, well established warehouses will suit the position perfectly as during the busy periods overtime and working extra days will be expected of you.
So be prepared!
The FLT driver will rotate on X2 shifts. There is also an induction that everyone will need to pass before starting. You will need to be able to work weekends as part as your normal working week and for overtime too for the busy periods.
Be aware that other duties will be expected from you. Such as order picking on-foot around the warehouse, cleaning the forklifts and the warehouse, loading and unloading containers by hand, using the pump truck to move pallets around the warehouse and sweeping duties will also be expected of you.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.