Are you an enthusiastic lecturer, knowledgeable about your subject matter? Are you an effective communicator who can explain just about anything to anyone, clearly? Are you committed to your professional development?
We are currently seeking AAT Lecturers in the Wolverhampton area whom may be interested in working on a temporary basis from September.
This job could be ideal for you if you
- have experience of delivering Public Services Level 2 and Level 3
- have a track record of producing stimulating and creative lessons to engage students
- can evidence pupil progress and effectiveness at raising attainment
- incorporate behaviour management strategies to maximum effect
- demonstrate excellent classroom management
- are a team player
By partnering with Morgan Hunt, you will have access to;
- a range of CPD courses to develop your skill set
- exclusive jobs, first - because we have the largest recruitment reach into FE colleges in the country
What we need
- Two recent professional references
- Agreement to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Be the primary influencer, defining future career paths of a range of students considering a career in public services. Get in touch today to apply or to talk about your career.
Could be the best call you make.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.