Temporary Project Support Role - up to £10 an hour
A fantastic projects team within a successful and rewarding company are currently looking for an administrator to support the director and the wider team! This is an ongoing temporary role and will pay up to £10 an hour depending on experience.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in working in a very demanding environment and has a very strong ability to prioritise their work load.
This is an incredible and varied role which will allow you to really develop your professional skills whilst earning a fantastic hourly wage! For this unique opportunity, you will be involved in the whole lifecycle of the project as well as working with various different teams across the business.
Therefore, the ideal candidate will have:
· Very strong administration skills.
· Experience when scheduling and managing meetings and meeting rooms
· Very strong prioritisation and organisational skills with the ability to juggle work with demanding deadlines and competing priorities
· Experience when raising POs and dealing with the payment of invoices and tracking expenditure
· Managing a database: ensuring data is recorded appropriately
· Minute taking and action tracking
· Experience using Microsoft office especially Excel - conditional formatting, sorting, filtering, creating tables, basic formulae and Word
· Will go the extra mile when required and be flexible with working hours
· Polite and Professional at all times
· Will pick up new tasks quickly, is a quick learner and can work with little support
If you are interested in applying, or for more information, please contact Ruth at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard then please contact your consultant directly!