We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to cover/ manage and develop our existing portfolio of permanent opportunities with our IT and Digital clients within the Yorkshire region as well as developing new relationships in the area. There is also a further opportunity to develop the West Midlands desk on a permanent basis thereafter.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will manage the full 360° Recruitment Consultant role. You’ll be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle, helping both our clients and candidates achieve their next move in their career.
You will manage and develop existing relationships which is currently billing between £8k to £12k per month consistently in Yorkshire from the existing client base as well as winning new business. You will be contacting candidates, advertising roles, networking, using our technology and systems to search for candidates, as well as providing consultative information to your clients. You will also be building a client base in the West Midlands region concurrently.
We want you if you have…
- Degree qualified in a relevant IT related discipline e.g. Computer Science
- The will to succeed and possess a positive mental attitude (PMA)
- The ability to keep going when most would give up
- A graduate with a minimum 2:2 degree classification, or be of graduate calibre
- A desire and open mindedness to learn and upskill
- Hunger and tenacity.
- Ambition, passion, credibility and drive.
- The ability to share the love of placing candidates and the buzz that gives you.
- The drive to want to be part of a successful team, benefiting from the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced consultants in the industry.
- B2B experience is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary + open ended commission structure
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer.
- 20 days holiday, rising by 1 day per year of service (maximum 25 days total) plus bank holidays
- Access to multiple training courses for personal development
- You will receive classroom training and on-the-job coaching from experienced team members which will enable you to develop a lasting and successful career.
- MRec qualification after 1 years’ service
- We believe in recognising success, so not only do we promote from within, but you will be rewarded with increased salary increments and benefits.
- Dress down Friday
Recruit4Talent has been established for 6 years as an SME agency. We are an autonomous operating subsidiary of Pertemps Network Group, the UK’s largest independent provider of specialist recruitment services as an SME agency our client base has grown year on year. We truly nurture our client relationships offering temporary, fixed terms and permanent opportunities.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Competitive Salary + uncapped commission + Benefits