Trade Counter Assistant
RM Plant Services is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our expanding team as a Trade Counter Assistant, in this role you will be required to engage with new and existing customers both face to face and over the phone.
Candidates should be confident, be able to demonstrate a high standard of customer service combined with excellent administrative skills.
You will ideally have previous experience of working within a tool & plant hire or a trade counter environment.
- Building on-going relationships with new and existing customers encouraging repeat business by providing a second to none service
- Managing all aspects of the hire process – raising contracts, collections, off hires, exchanges through InspHire system
- Liaising with the on site tester and the workshop to ensure that hire fleet items are serviced and repaired and are available for hire
- Planning transport routes for your depot
- Upselling and cross selling related consumable items such as PPE, workwear, power tool accessories, diamond products amongst other product lines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills of the highest level
- High level of computer literate
- Hungry sales driven mentality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be methodical with great organisational skills
The position is full time Monday to Friday 7.30 to 5pm we are also able to offer an immediate start.
In return we will offer a highly competitive salary, within a great working environment and full training will be provided.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 01902 425151 to discuss the position in more detail.