Sales Development Manager
RM Group Services Limited are looking for an enthusiastic and driven sales professional to join our expanding team and to drive our sales strategy. You will work alongside the management team to achieve both business and personal targets.
The Role: As Sales Development Manager you will be selling into main and sub-contractors across the construction industry, speaking to site and project managers as well as business owners and directors.
With good sales support on offer, you will attend sales meetings with the management team and the rest of your time winning and developing new customers and maximising sales opportunities and profitability.
The Company: RM Group Services Limited has been established for over 30 years, is independently owned with a good reputation for the provision of good quality equipment and excellent customer service. As well as a comprehensive hire fleet, RM Group Services offers a wide range of construction products including PPE, fixings and fasteners, power tools, builders’ metalwork, diamond products and workwear.
- Strong field sales experience
- You will have sold building or fixings products into main and sub-contractors
- Experience of selling at site level is a bonus
- 100% hungry and sales driven as we are looking for individuals who excel at developing new business
- Highly methodical with impeccable organisation skills
- Identifying and maximising new business opportunities
- Managing your own effective weekly work plan to maximise sales opportunities
- Achieving sales targets set by the Managing Director and Commercial Manager
- Create and implement sales plans based on both the business and personal objectives
- Selling the targeted promotional campaigns and drive selected product lines
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly reporting
In return we will offer a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, company car, phone and laptop. If you think you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new and exciting role with plenty of scope for growth send us your CV along with details of your current package to email@example.com