Primary Teacher - Year 3/4 - Birmingham
Primary Teacher - Year 3/4 - exciting opportunity
Our client based in Birmingham is looking for a reliable supply teacher to join their team.
As the schools supply teacher you will be called upon to deliver classes of all ages groups in the event of sickness, holidays, appointments and assist during busy periods and events.
The school are looking for someone that will get to know the pupils and the schools ways of working.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a supply teacher as this position will give you regular work along with the flexibility all within the same school.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a qualified teacher (QTS) NQTs welcomed.
- Have an excellent understanding of the national curriculum.
- Be reliable and ready to be called upon when required.
- KS1/KS2 / Year 3/4 is preferable but KS1 will also be considered.
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Confidence when dealing with parents as well as other teachers and pupils
- Passionate with good classroom presence.
In return you will get
- Regular supply from the same school
- The flexibility to work on a day to day basis with other schools when not required.
- An experienced consultant who will help you manage the bookings.
- Competitive daily rates
- Holiday pay
If you are interested, please apply now!