SALARY: £23-26,000.00 PA.
Our client is looking for experienced Team Managers capable of leading 15 plus staff from a financial services and automotive background. You will be responsible for ensuring performance targets are met, procedures and processes are adhered to and ensure your team provides excellent customer service through all stages of their finance agreement. You will be exceptionally organised and possess excellent communication skills with the ability to multitask. Be flexible and with the ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
What you will need for the Team Manager role:
- Natural communicator and motivator with a passion for ensuring your team delivers customer service excellence
- Be Passionate about performance management helping you and your team achieve their targets
- Experience of leading a team in a contact centre environment that can make a difference!
What our client can offer you:
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- Life assurance
- Access to company pension scheme (After qualifying period)
- Perkz; exclusive staff discounts at holiday, leisure and other retailers, including; Costa, Vue and more
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the office.
Ref No: 1131
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £26,000 PA
Hours: 40 hour week - shift patterns vary however current office opening hours are 08:00 - 21:00, Monday to Friday and Saturday 09:00 - 17:00
Please note that if you do not hear back from us in 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. However your details will be considered for any other roles that we feel your skills and experience may be suitable for. If you are already registered with Tri please contact your consultant to discuss your suitability for this position. Tri can only consider applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK in line with Home Office Guidance on the prevention of illegal working. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.