Personal Lines New Business Sales Consultant
Job Title: Personal Lines New Business Sales Consultant
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,500 p.a + bonus
Job Reference: SS/J018963
About the Company:
A highly successful and progressive national, composite general insurance and financial services organisation. An organisation who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
About the Role:
Working as a Personal Lines Sales Consultant, you will be required to prospect, quote and secure new clients and generate profitable income.
You will provide an excellent and efficient service to clients for all their personal lines insurance needs in order to maximise retention.
You will aim to exceed sales targets and promote business development in your area. More specific duties will include;
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client in order to establish effective relationships with them
- Achieve new business income levels in line with agreed targets
- Achieve new business quotation levels
- Renew clients in line with agreed targets
- Identify, prospect and develop new business opportunities
- Provide accurate reports incorporating activity and results
- Update and maintain client records
- Collect fees and premium within credit periods in accordance with divisional requirements
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the opportunity of Personal Lines Sales Consultant, you must possess the following;
- Previous insurance experience and product knowledge would be an advantage
- First - class sales and customer service skills and experience
- The ability to communicate at all levels with employees, clients, insurers and external suppliers alike
- Experience of working within a corporate environment
- Articulate and good attention to detail
- Target - driven
- Strong PC literacy to include; Word and Outlook
Salary up to £21,500 p.a (DOE)
Flexible benefits package
Competitive holiday allowance
Death in Service
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.