Penetration Tester/ Ethical Hacker
Position: Penetration Tester/ Ethical Hacker
Salary: £42,000- £48,000 +Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Penetration Tester/ Ethical Hacker to join a leading financial company that's based in Birmingham. This positon will suit an experienced Penetration Tester/ Ethical Hacker that wants to develop their skill sets and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Installing firewalls, data encryption and other security measures
- Recommending security enhancements and purchases
- Accountable for maintaining Certificate Management requirements, functions, renewing and revoking certificates.
- Daily security monitoring to review output from security monitors and tools and escalate or take appropriate action.
- Coaching / mentoring junior team members' to develop their security understanding and skills.
- Ensure auditable adherence to DPA, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and other applicable legislation and standards.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- The ability to use an array of dynamic analysis tools (eg Burp Suite, Zap, Fiddler, Wireshark, Tenable etc)
- Strong knowledge of OWASP Top 10, including avoidance and remediation Good knowledge and understanding of Windows and Active Directory
- Good knowledge of Networks, Firewalls, IDS / IPS, SIEM
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (Mail, SharePoint, Skype, Dynamics)
- Good knowledge of ITIL, ISO27001, PCI-DSS
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Qualifications- CEH, OSCP, CISSP, CISM or GIAC
This is a great opportunity for a Penetration Tester/ Ethical Hacker to join a rapidly expanding company. If you have the proven background, please submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency