Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst - Birmingham
Experis have a superb opportunity to for an experienced Information Security Analyst on behalf of a well known organisation based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have solid experience of regulatory compliance requirements and their application to a complex technical environment. You will be required to undertake Information Security Management activities and testing of the IT controls to ensure compliance with ISO27001.
- Undertake compliance testing of IT Controls in accordance with the annual test schedule, following control testing guidelines advised by the Group Risk and Compliance
- Produce compliance test report for tests undertaken and manage the findings through the Corrective Actions Register
- Identify and escalate Information Security risks, incidents or issues
- Manage the PCI DSS SAQ (Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard - Self-Assessment Questionnaire) process ensuring that the questionnaire is completed by its annual deadline
- Assist and support the third party due diligence and security evaluation processes
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO27001/02 standard, along with knowledge of the Data Protection Act
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Service Management practices
- Knowledge and understanding of the System Development Life Cycle for waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to understand the balance between business requirements, priorities, ICT service delivery and information security
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements in information security
If you would like any further information on this superb opportunity please call Danny Tunstall on .