ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are exclusively supporting their key client in the appointment of a new Finance Director to succeed the incumbent.
Reporting to the Managing Director and the Board your responsibilities would include:
To prepare and present for the approval of the Board of Directors an annual financial plan and as required financial feasibility studies and all other financial documents and advice as may be required from time to time by the MD and Board of Directors. You will lead the Finance & HR departments of the business.
- Production of internal and external financial reporting on a timely and accurate basis.
- Managing the accounts team and ensuring the highest standards of financial control.
- Cash flow forecasting including debt and bank covenant management.
- Preparation of financial forecasts to budget and cashflow projections.
- Providing objective direction and support to the business on the financial implications of all key decisions.
- Participating in longer term business planning.
We seek application from intellectually robust and commercially focused individuals who must be qualified accountants with a few of years PQE ideally gained in manufacturing and service orientated businesses. You will be proficient with mechanics of good working capital & cash management and hold previous experience of developing accounting processes and implementing business systems to enable the organisation to step forward.