Business Analyst E-commerce
In summary, the Business Analyst will work closely with relevant business stakeholders to define and support definition of project setup, functional and non-functional requirements in order to deliver strategic and/or project goals.
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful Project Definition,
- Process improvements,
- Growth and adding value of knowledge/subject matter expertise as relevant,
- Visibility within leadership of relevant business areas
- Flawless completion of commitments.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Providing high quality analytical services
- Understanding the business needs of the client, providing potential options,
- Help prepare presentations to business Leadership to drive alignment and initiate understanding of technical solutions in response to evolving business needs,
- Direct a combination of operational, integration, and new projects,
- Work on quarterly demand presentations to ascertain future need for group's services,
- Review all SOWs and associated change orders in preparation of execution,
- Facilitate all levels of requirements gathering, aligning requirements to the business goals, process modelling, change control, quality assurance, resource allocation, change management, support and implementation tasks,
- Provide monthly project tracking, budgeting, and forecasting to the Management,
- Build and maintain strong relationships with direct and indirect clients including customer satisfaction, cultivating growth, as well as day-to-day communication as necessary.
- Key Interactions
- Business Stakeholders as relevant,
- External vendors, and internal departments including Portfolio and Project Delivery, IT PMO, Service Delivery.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant BA experience
- Must have broad experience in change management, application analysis and design,
- Experience of working in a high performing matrix environment,
- Proven technical and analytical skills with the ability to manage simultaneous priorities and changing deadlines,
- Able to present a professional image of Corporate to all stakeholders through verbal and written interactions
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities,
- Excellent vendor management skills. Proven experience in working with external global third party Managed Services Providers and software vendors,
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Educated to degree level, ideally coupled with an MBA or advanced degree,
- Some Project management experience and/or understanding of waterfall / agile methodology.
- Ability to work with independently and make decisions independently,
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers, associates and at all levels of management.