Senior Finance Business Partner
Gleeson are currently recruiting for a Senior finance Business Partner for one of the UK's most well know businesses who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner.
You will be a key member of the Senior Commercial Finance Team, partnering primarily with the transformation team and working closely alongside the Business Leaders.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will report directly into the Finance Director taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance. As Senior Finance Business Partner you will assist in obtaining information and preparing business models
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Business partner supporting the setting of direction and strategy
- Supporting senior management with adherence to budget and providing regular insight driven reporting
- Coordination of the review of profitability
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Ensuring costs used for major projects are appropriate and develop processes to ensure efficient delivery of cost projections.
- Working in partnership with Product/Project Management to track delivery of projects against budget and ensure early identification of potential variances to budget
- Opportunity to play key role in other ad hoc finance projects
The successful candidate for the Senior Finance Business Partner will be a qualified accountant (ACA /ACCA/ CIMA) with strong business partnering experience, influencing senior stakeholders. This is a fantastic role for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change. Senior Finance Business Partner