Technical Support Analyst - Storage
Technical Support Analyst - Server & Storage
Windows Server Based
Hosted Cloud Datacentre, Storage Infrastructure, Physical & Virtual Server Estates
MS Genealogy, Virtualisation, MS Azure and Storage initiatives for multiple clientele
£22,000 to £30,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Global IT Solutions and Facilities Corp are seeking an enthusiastic Server and Storage Support Analyst to provide Support and Administration within their on-premises Datacentre.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist the Storage Team in the development and implementation of team, departmental and business wide service improvement plans and technical refresh and remediation plans.
This will involve:
- Support of overall Windows Server estates, planning and implementation of Hosting & Storage strategies.
- Planning and scheduling of all Change Requests and routine maintenance activities for the H&S Team.
- Assist the Hosting & Storage Maintenance Team with the forward planning of routine patching, monitoring and system updates.
- Support Root Cause Analysis activities and co-ordinate with problem management.
- Plan and schedule proactive communications for Customers, Business Engagement Teams, Projects and other IT departmental functions.
- Applies effective personal Time Management and Planning to ensure all duties and activities are completed in a timely manner, proactively notifying others of any changes to completion times/dates.
- Forward-plans and schedules meetings and engagements with others to ensure high attendance
- Plans and prioritises tasks and activities such that regular attendance is maintained at Operational and Team meetings and other key or mandatory meetings
- Supports routine planning activities, ensuring each one achieves their technical goal
Your key technical experience will include:
- Windows Server Ideal
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- MS Azure
- Storage - NetApp - EMC - HDS
- Desirable MCSE, MCSA or MCITP
For the successful candidate the client will offer a secure and stable working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and a progressive career path.