Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant/Business Development/Sales
£25,000 - £40,000 basic salary + industry leading and uncapped commission structure
It's your career, so make it count...
Come and work for one of the Top 100 business to work for in the UK as voted for by The Sunday Times! In addition to our Super-hub in Birmingham that boasts over 50 heads, we have offices across the East Midlands, the North West and Yorkshire.
Since establishment over 20 years ago, we have worked hard to create a successful, fun and rewarding environment through experienced and inspirational leadership. To continue this journey we are looking for experienced recruitment consultants, business development managers and director level employees who want to join us and compliment our growing, thriving and ambitious business.
At SF Group, we truly believe that we are the best recruitment business to work for in the industry. Together, we thrive on delivering results to our clients time and time again. We are passionate and confident about what we do, entirely focused on high levels of delivery within the professional services landscape and we work together as one team.
If you are driven, motivated and tenacious, we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage the full 360 recruitment life cycle
- Develop new client business, utilising existing relationships across all divisions within the office
- Ability to service and maintain a large portfolios of jobs
- Ensure you are a sector expert in your market for your candidates, clients and colleagues
- Creating and following a clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals
- Identify, source and meet suitable and relevant candidates within your specialist market
- Manage your clients recruitment needs from inception to completion
- Update our database with your activities and exceed weekly KPI's
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively with contacts in your market
- Experience working as a 360 recruitment consultant and looking to work in a fast paced environment
- You will ideally have experience working within a targeted yet high quality focused capacity
- Pro-active attitude with a desire to succeed with a fantastic work ethic
- Ability to establish rapport and credibility with senior individuals
What's on offer?
- Competitive base/clear OTE based on experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Excellent career progression, mentoring and support structure
- Champagne club for strong performance
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 1 additional day off on your birthday!
- Monthly incentives