Churchill Howard are recruiting a Finance Manager for a UK leading property business in Central Birmingham. This is a commercially focused role, with significant client interaction and therefore will suit a dynamic individual with gravitas and professionalism.
- Responsible for management of month end procedures and day-to-day processes
- Periodic forecasting for expenditure
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Lead finance for client meetings
- Management and sign-off of bank reconciliations
- Quarterly management and reporting of KPIs
- Preparation of annual budgets for income and expenditure
- Organisation of timetabled payment runs and ad hoc requests
- Continual review of processes and controls promoting best practice
- Lead Monthly team meetings, 1 to 1s and half yearly, performance appraisals
This is a role for a qualified accountant, ideally with management experience, although strong individuals without people management experience will be considered. .There is significant scope for progression within the role for a business operating in over 25 companies globally.
The right individual will show the desire to progress their career and be able to demonstrate progression throughout their career to date.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.