SF Group are recruiting for a Management Accountant for an established manufacturing company based in Stafford. This opportunity has arisen to join a large finance team in a role that partners the operations team to add value to the business on a large scale.
As the Commercial Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly operating cost and capital reports
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Reviewing regular reports to analyse and drive improvement of performance
- Assisting with preparation of month- and year-end accounting and controls, statutory accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Statutory returns
- Providing analytical support to the finance team to aid decision-making
- Other ad hoc work/projects
You will ideally be ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified (or equivalent), though those Qualified by Experience (QBE) are also welcomed to apply. Experience within the manufacturing sector would be advantageous and experience in end-to-end management accounts is essential.