Sales Ledger Supervisor
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Ledger supervisor to join a growing business based in Warwick.
The Sales ledger Supervisor will work as part of the finance team, ensuring that the AR team provide an excellent service to internal and external customers.
Main duties of the Sales Ledger Supervisor are;
- Full supervision of the AR roles and responsibilities and participation in the day to day duties.
- Receive all customer remittances, match to bank receipts and post daily cash allocations to customer accounts
- Attend weekly meetings with AR staff to discuss aged debt
- Send out sales invoices and credit notes on a daily basis
- Ensure all credit notes/consolidated invoices are handled efficiently, effectively and promptly.
- Obtain credit assessments via third parties
- Provide AR reports required for month end, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Perform AR analysis
The ideal candidate for the Sales Ledger supervisor will come from a similar environment and have supervisory experience. You will have excellent excel skills, V look ups/Pivot tables.
In order to apply for the role of Sales Ledger Supervisor then please click the link. If your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days