Group Finance Controller
This is a PE backed travel company which has demonstrated tremendous growth with year on year improvement of sales and EBIDTA. They operate in a growing global marketplace and are looking to continue their international expansion, driving further growth by acquisition.
Reporting directly to the Group CFO you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day finance function, overseeing the production of management and statutory accounts, managing working capital, also helping to make informed business decisions by providing relevant supporting analysis.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Accurate production of Group accounts in a multi- currency environment, including consolidations;
- Production of monthly management / board packs including P&L, BS, Cash flow, KPI’s and ratio’s
- Working capital management
- Cash forecasting - including consolidation of forecasts from multiple entities
- Preparation of statutory group consolidated financial statements
- Primary contact for external advisers (audit, tax, bank, shareholders)
- Involvement in the group forecasting and budgeting reporting cycles
- ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant (within audit)
- Excellent working knowledge of FRS102/IFRS and acquisition accounting
- Previously worked in a multicurrency environment