Inbound Customer Sales Agent
Are you tired of outbound sales calls?
- Do you feel like you're trying to push a product that customers aren't interested in?
- Why not try an in-bound sales role where customers come to you and know what they want?
- Why not receive a customer service related monthly bonus - with no unreasonable targets!
Pontoon are currently recruiting Temporary Inbound Sales Agents for our FTSE 100 Client, based in central Birmingham. (Less than 5 minutes walk from New Street Train Station)
This is different type of sales role, no cold calling, no hard sales pitch and no pushing just offering the best customer service possible. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and retaining our client's insurance products and services.
You will be responsible for selling and retaining the company's Products and services to our customers. You will do this by establishing the customers' needs and providing them with detailed information to enable them to make an informed choice whilst providing an outstanding service.
- Positively handle inbound (and outbound calls where relevant) within agreed service levels, ensuring the customers and the company's expectations are achieved, and that all output are of a consistently high standard.
- Display a clear and comprehensive understanding of relevant products. Listen to and acknowledge customer requests, take ownership by matching features and benefits to suit requirements.
- To consistently deliver an outstanding customer experience in line with departmental guidelines. (e.g. Behavioural or customer experience framework)
- To have an excellent knowledge of the products made available to our customers and a well-developed ability to navigate the systems to quote and retain, satisfying the customer efficiently.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all sales and Retention processes, including all changes that arise from continuous improvement activities or business change, ensuring accurate information is given to all customers.
- Proactively and consistently achieve quality targets, working with correct and up to date call structures at all times.
- To follow best practice in accordance with regulatory requirements and follow the company's Treating Customers Fairly policy in order that appropriate information is communicated at all times.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- An outgoing nature and be confident on the phone.
- Strong administration skills.
- Passion for customers and put them at the heart of everything you do.
- Motivated to deliver great service and have high standards.
- A talent for making customers feel special.
- Brilliant listening skills.
- Confidence when working alone but you will also love working in a team environment.
- Strong IT skills
- Other Information:
- This is a temporary role 12 months.
- Hourly rate will be £9.01 per hour, weekly pay. Overtime offered at time and a half and double time.
- Monthly commission if targets reached.
- Start date will be the 18th September 2017.
- This role is 35 hours per week. 7 hour shifts between; Mon-Fri 08.00-20.00, 1 in 3 shifts on Saturdays 09.00 - 17.00. You will receive a rota day off when working a Saturday.
- You will go through training before starting on the phones.
- The Birmingham office is located in the heart of the city near the Arcadian and the Bullring Shopping Centre. Birmingham New Street train station is less than five minutes' walk.
- Interviews will be taking place week commencing 14th August.