Part Qualified Management Accountant
A Part Qualified Management Accountant is now required to join a growing business in Birmingham.
A growing business based in Birmingham.
As the Part Qualified Management Accountant, you will report to the Financial Controller and play a key role in the delivery of the management accounts for the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Providing commentary and analysis for the budget holders
- Weekly and monthly cash flow forecasting
- Assisting with the budget setting process
- Conducting budget holder reviews and providing ad hoc analysis as and when required
- Monthly reporting
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- A proven track record of business partnering with operations
- The ability to analyse financial data
- A proactive approach
- Strong system skills including Excel
Competitive package, including study support