Your new company
A major international group with a well established in-house Legal department.
Your new role
A great opportunity to join this group you will be responsible for mainly negotiating and completing contracts and documenting products.
- Assisting with legal research
- Assisting with reading track changes documents
- Reading aloud from a variety of sources, including letters, books, contracts, legislation
- Proof reading documents and emails and ensuring good quality output from a visual point of view
- Organising emails and searching for documents within emails
- Assisting with use of internal and external electronic resources. For example, intranet sites, Practical Law (PLC) and the Information Commissioner's Office website
- Taking notes on calls and in meetings
- Assisting with any ad hoc administrative tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent Information Technology (IT) skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, grammar and punctuation
- A degree in Law, studied Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx), or Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Experience of a legal role (for example, Paralegal) demonstrating the ability to carry out legal research (desirable)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) (desirable)
- Flexible and organised with the ability to manage your own diary
- Proficient with using legal research resources
- Responsible and able to think on your feet and exercise sound judgment
- Able to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
What you'll get in return
Exceptional high profile experience with a large and complex business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.