About the role:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support range of clients varying in age and car requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Healthcare Assistant in this role duties will vary dependent on each clients individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration. We are seeking Healthcare Assistance who will represent and promote the 6 C's which are care, compassion, competence, communication, courage and commitment.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to provide care and support to our client, a 26 year old male based in the Dudley region. We are seeking committed care staff that are willing to go the extra mile to deliver high quality care, and to provide a positive experience of care for our client.
Rates of pay £8.00 - £9.00 per hour.
We are looking for healthcare assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs in particular, Muscular Dystrophy, NG tube, ventilation care (advantageous)
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours (day shifts) Monday - Friday 10:00-16:00 & Saturday 10:00 -19:00
• Have personal care and manual handling experience
• Are experienced in hoisting and providing medication assistance
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).