HR Manager - Retail
HR Manager - Retail
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
12 Month FTC
Solid generalist HR experience gained within a fast paced environment as a HR Manager / HR Business Partner. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Thorough working knowledge of employment law and a track record of developing and improving HR related procedures and policies
HR Manager - Role in a Nutshell
To deliver a comprehensive, efficient and professional generalist HR service to all managers and staff throughout our organisation.
HR Manager - Key Responsibilities
- HR Processes - implement all the relevant processes and key responsibility for managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files, company hand book and other employee information. Ensuring all above are comprehensive and up to date
- HR Policies - review and improve all business HR policies
- Business Improvement - understanding the business issues and requirements and provide HR support in managing change and improvements across the business
- People Performance - participates and provides support and guidance on grievance and disciplinary investigations and procedures
- People Development - with all managers/employees identify their needs and then deliver ongoing training and development as required
- Recruitment - managing the recruitment process end to end
- Solid generalist HR Manager / HR Business Partner experience gained within a fast paced environment.
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Up to date with current employment law and HR practices
- Enjoy working with people with a style and approach that is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
To find out more please call John Anderson on / or email me a copy of your CV to
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here