Support, Customer Service, IT, Telecoms
PERMENANT, Full Time
- Providing support to clients on a variety of telecoms products.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided when assisting customers with technical queries.
- Efficiently managing time to keep the number of open support issues to a minimum.
- Ordering products when necessary.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical faults.
- Describing products to prospective new customers.
- Communicating with clients to ensure work is carried out and queries resolved in a timely manner.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Demonstrable experience providing a high-level of customer service.
- Flexible and able to move from one task to another rapidly.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Driving licence and own vehicle essential.
- Shrewsbury based telecoms companies specialising in a wide range of services.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.