HR Advisor FTC
Acesss Group is a UK Based software company rapidly expanding with offices spread across the UK. We are looking for an interim HR Advisor to work closely with a number of our division providing both day to day and more strategic support. The role will likely be based from our midlands office in south Derby or Loughborough but will involve travel across the rest of our sites. Initially a 12 months FTC but further options may be available.
- To partner with specific divisions within the Company and provide advice and support on a range of HR matters, best practice and current employment legislation
- Build and maintain great relationships with managers across the Company
- Ensure delivery of operational HR activities, including performance management, absence management, disciplinary, grievance, induction, probation management, compensation and benefits.
- Provide case management support to managers on employee relations issues as required including change management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation, assessing the impact of changes and making recommendations for amendments to policies and procedures as needed
- Coach and develop managers to ensure HR policies are applied fairly and consistently
- Manage TUPE acquisitions from day two through to the end of the first year
- Work as part of the team on projects, taking the lead on allocated projects where appropriate
- Develop a detailed understanding of our HR systems ensuring they are used effectively and innovating and implementing improvements
- Promote best practice and help continue to focus on it being great place to work.
Key experience & skills required:
- Currently working at a HR Adviser level with experience of working within a fast paced environment (ideally technology)
- Hands on HR operational experience across all aspects of HR, with practical experience of case management for complex employee relations issues
- A true generalist, you're happy juggling multiple priorities, and you use your intuition to know what’s important and what can wait
- You’re ideally fully CIPD qualified with sound knowledge of employment
- Demonstrable experience of writing and implementing policies and procedures
- Project management skills, including successful management and delivery of projects from conception to implementation
- Proactive and solutions focused approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable with a common sense HR culture; you’ll know when to use your judgement instead of a policy
- Communication and great rapport building are your strengths; you’re able to draw upon real experience of relationships you’ve successfully managed.
- You’re a team player who is resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask. You don’t shy away from rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Strong and passionate character, plenty of self-drive and energy
- You’re resilient and comfortable with transparency, ambiguity and change
- Excellent IT skills and specifically MS Office and using HR system
- A full driving licence