Office Controller/Manager - Derby - 6 months
Our client, based in Derby is currently looking for an Office Controller/Manager to cover long term sickness on an initial 6 month basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enable Agile Working
- Own the office standards and drive the standard with the team leaders and neighbourhood reps including agile working
- Control the service provision of consumables in the Kitchen areas and the sustainment activity / checks
- Control the Victory House stationary and building consumables store
- Own the Controls Derby email distribution lists, issue building communications, including setting up of town halls and events
- Daily preparation of all meeting rooms to a set standard
- RR GAD Network and SAP Computer Service Rep (CSR)
- Support the meeting and greeting of visitors as required for our business leaders
- Scope for any reasonable requests for support
- Lead the service provision of the Derby Pool Cars (x4) and own the self-service booking system
- Reporting to the Building Owner:
- Control building access request (swipe pass)
- Champion our Fire and First Aider teams based in the building, linking into our HS&E department
- Own the building HS&E boards and conduct weekly HS&E building floor walks (internal /external)
- Become the Lead Fire Marshal for the building, following completion of training
Skills and Experience required:
- Good computer skills including Excel
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Highly Organised
- HS&E experience beneficial though not essential Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.