Credit Control Officer
Our client is offering the opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturing organisation, soon to become market leaders in their industry. They are looking for a Credit Control Officer to join their dynamic and ambitious team. If you have B2B and B2C experience within credit control, then this will be great for you.
Our client is aiming to soon be a market leader in its industry. They present a relatively small but growing team that are welcoming and encouraging of personal development. There is parking on site and opportunities to grow as the business grows.
Your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Collecting overdue debt from businesses and customers;
- Taking payments over phone and by card;
- Following appropriate dunning process and putting accounts on hold;
- Liaising with operations team with regard to accounts on hold;
- Assisting the Credit Control Supervisor with their duties;
- Adhoc finance duties.
The successful candidate will be a confident and strong Credit Controller with great personable attributes. You will be a team player, but will be self sufficient to work on your own. You will also be competent on excel, comfortable with V Lookups and Pivot Tables.
Our client is offering a salary of between £18,000-£22,000 dependent on experience, and a bonus scheme to supplement.